There are a lot of powerful developer and deployment tools that are available for Drupal, and they can make your life a lot easier. This guide will walk you through the most commonly used tools, Drush and Features, with a look at the Git version control system as well.
WebTools to use are:
- Devel – https://www.drupal.org/project/devel
- Drush – https://www.drupal.org/node/1365454/release?api_version=103
- Feautures – https://www.drupal.org/project/features
- Git – If large group coding update will not affect each user upates
- patterns – https://www.drupal.org/project/patterns
- Strongarm – https://www.drupal.org/project/strongarm
Moving code and configuration from a developer site to a staging and production server is a perennial issue within the Drupal community because Drupal stores some configuration settings within the database.