Many jobs in drupal application webdevelopment but only few are selected due to skill filter process. The best way is to learn and spend time in sharping your skills so you can fly easily in any technology chasing your skills in drupal development projects.
- Rapidly onboards to projects, including local / cloud environment setup for personal use
- Familiar with common development tools such as Git, Composer, BLT, Drush, Drupal VM / Lando / DDev / Cloud IDEs, etc.
- Contributes to code review in area of expertise
- Contributes to backlog refinement and planning in area of expertise
- Capable of jumping in and contributing to development activities on delivery projects in area of speciality
- Capable of acting as technical lead on simple projects in area of expertise
- Capable of simple debugging in area of expertise
- Writes code in area of expertise that conforms to industry / community / Acquia best practices
- Passion for learning and discovery. Self direction. When you don’t know an answer, you go find it.
- Strong technical knowledge in area of speciality
- Contributes to the design of technical solutions to meet customer requirements
- Brings attention to detail, ability to focus (you and others) and eliminate distractions on projects.
- Independently researches and resolves technical problems.
- Able to participate in face-to-face customer communication
- Contributes to the positive building of positive relationships with customers and delivery team(s)
- Efficiently and professionally facilitates meetings/presentations/trainings via online platforms (e.g. Zoom) and/or in person