Kids like to learn this link is a easy place for kids to start learn how to code from basic to advance level. Kids are smart and they want to have fun in coding start your kids in this link and enjoy and share today.
HTML is short for “HyperText Markup Language”, and is the basic building block used to build all websites.
- HTML Beginner Tutorial
- Mozilla Learn HTML Resources
- CodePupil.com teaches with games
- Learn how to build websites with Treehouse
- Online lessons at Codecademy
CSS is short for “Cascading Style Sheets”, which is the code used to set the style of your web pages. It is embedded in your HTML, and directs how your website should look. If HTML was your house, CSS would be what allows you to decorate the way it looks.
CSS frameworks are pre-built CSS styles that make it easy to quickly build a nice looking web page without having to “roll your own” set of styles. Neocities itself uses one as the basis for our design. They are definitely worth checking out once you have an understanding of how CSS works.
Static Site Generators
Static site generators allow developers to make a web site that has many properties of dynamic web sites, except it generates static HTML which can then be uploaded to Neocities.
You can use WebGL frameworks for making 3D models and worlds in your browser!
- A-Frame – A web framework for building virtual reality experiences.
- Three.js – An easy to use, lightweight, 3D library with a default WebGL renderer.
How to Create Models
Programs to create models include:
- Supercraft – Built with A-Frame to model directly within VR with no modeling skill required and load with
- Autodesk Maya or Maya LT
- Maxon Cinema4D