Theme expert continue to practice latest tools and development. Momentum in the key to be the best.
- style.css — The CSS file that sets the CSS rules for the template.
- node.tpl.php — This file defines the content of the nodes.
- block.tpl.php — Defines the content of the blocks.
- comment.tpl.php — Defines the content of the comments.
- logo.png — Your logo, if you are using one.
Find CSS layouts for making tableless Drupal themes are:
Open Source Web Design
Web Developer Toolbar to edit the CSS live on the page by going to CSS > Edit CSS.
Foot notes to remember
- The footer message as defined in the admin settings.
- HTML as generated by drupal_get_html_head().
- The text to be displayed in the page title.
- True(1) if the search box has been enabled.
- Required for stylesheet switching to work. This prints out the style tags required.
- HTML for displaying tabs at the top of the page.
- Title, different from head_title, as this is just the node title most of the time.